For more than a century, Proceedings of the IEEE has documented and influenced major developments in technology. The journal continues to have high impact and influence as per the 2018 JCR.
- Taking the Human Out of the Loop: A Review of Bayesian Optimization
- Edge Intelligence: Paving the Last Mile of Artificial Intelligence With Edge Computing
- Efficient Processing of Deep Neural Networks: A Tutorial and Survey
- Deep Learning With Edge Computing: A Review
- Gradient-Based Learning Applied to Document Recognition
Subscribe to Proceedings of the IEEE, the definitive resource for in-depth tutorial and review coverage of the technical developments in electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science.
The Proceedings of the IEEE Editorial Board oversees the mission of the Proceedings. The board consists of IEEE Fellows or IEEE Senior Members who have recently served as Guest Editors.